So TRUE....

Don't think of organ donation as giving up part of yourself to keep a total stranger alive. It's really a total stranger giving up almost all of themselves to keep part of you alive. ~Author Unknown

Saturday, June 7, 2014

5K Tomorrow

IF you are joining us for the NJ Sharing Network walk/run tomorrow....

I will be getting there around 8:00am
   Run begins at 8:30
   Walk begins at 10:00

*** I will be bringing bagels and fruit... Trying to coordinate something after is difficult because we don't live around there and people are coming from all over... Therefore I thought this might work best.
*** My t-shirt order got screwed up... It's the same shirt as last year soooo PLEASE re-use last years shirts if you have one. I do have some shirts but mostly L and XL... You can also wear an electric lime green if you have one!
*** If you txt me in the AM I will let you know where we are!

THEY ARE EXPECTING A VERY LARGE CROWD PLAN ACCORDINGLY!!!!
Their will be fun things for the kids to do... face painting... bounce rides...
Come early and read the UNBELIEVABLE stories that make this day possible!!!

No comments: